1930's PDF Print E-mail

Image

Image

Next 3 photo's - the vanished village of Abbey Burnfoot.
Image

Image

The following images are of Chapelyard Smiddy taken up to and including the 1930's. They have been gifted in October 2007, to the History Society, by Fred Coleman who is the present occupier.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image